Frequently Asked Questions

How do we register our local Spencer Area company?

Please send us a message at the bottom of the page and tell us about your business. We are looking for everything from antique stores to car collectors. Hobbies or interests? Or have a great location that is picure ready. Let us and know!

Where do we get a permit to film in the Spencer Area?

You will need a permit to film in the area. Feel free to call us and we will walk you through the process. (405) 944-4300

I heard there was a 35% cash rebate for Oklahoma spend. True?

Oklahoma boasts the best film rebate in the country. For more information and help navigating the rebate, check out Oklahoma Film & Music Office.